BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

I need a new job.

Can we just talk about how much I hate the economy right now? cause I really REALLY need a new job. I cried this morning cause I didn't want to go to work so bad. yes, I know I'm a big baby.

on a side note, you should google the pioneer woman. she has some really great recipes. Daniel and I LOVE her.

Daniel has a big interview today. it's for being a permanent tutor at a title one school. except the teacher takes a kid out, and he stays in the class and teaches. he's super nervous about it...but I really hope he get it. we could definitely use the money.

it's supposed to snow here tomorrow, and I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day!!

1 comments:

LjP said...

Did you end up getting that snow day? Or did your dad pick everyone up?

Daniel's job is so cool! It is going to be suuuch good experience for him. Yay!

Also, Tennessee misses you two immensely.
LOVE!