BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have recently become fairly discouraged. I have been looking for a job for over a year now...and nothin. I mean, I have a job...but I really really hate it. I have tried to be content where I am. and I am thankful that I have a job at all...but I want a job that I like going to, ya know? I don't want to have to psych myself up to get out of bed every morning anymore. I have filled out (what seems like) hundreds of applications in various school districts, and I am trying to have faith that the Lord will provide, but it is so hard right now.

I got yelled at the other day because I didn't put a post-it note on straight enough. really? really. it happened. I just wanted to go home and cry. a post-it. I just have to keep reminding myself that there is something better out there for me...and that one day (hopefully), all my hard work will pay off. but man, the waiting is not getting any easier.

0 comments: